Horwich Parish CE Primary School
Required as soon as possible
Grade 5 (point 21-25)
Salary: £19,742 – £22,212 per annum pro rata
30 hours per week all year round
Applications are sought for the above post, to manage the school facilities in and out of school working hours, including caretaking duties. Experience in caretaking or a similar role in a similar setting is essential. Experience of working in a school setting is desirable but not essential. The post involves managing and liaising with other people. Application forms are returnable to the Headteacher, Mr. A. Beedie by 4.00 pm Monday 20th July. You should include no more than 2 sides of A4 in 12 point Arial in support of your application.
We are looking for
- building trade experience in a particular area
- awareness of regulations and legislation applying to our site
- experience involving working to deadlines and being responsible for effectiveness in multi-task situations
- ability to support the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer
- A dedicated and hard-working team of staff aiming for the highest of standards
- The opportunity to manage the school site in an exciting stage in its development
- Well behaved and responsible children
Please contact the school for further information on 01204 333147. Interviews to be held 23rd July.
Horwich Parish School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.